Hand Sanitizer As Aftershave
Simply add a few drops of just about any alcohol based aftershave to your bottle of sanitizer.
Hand sanitizer as aftershave. The higher amounts of alcohol in hand sanitizers compared to aftershave will translate to a more rapid drying out of the skin. It is designed to use frequently throughout the day without causing irritation to hands so if it s applied occasionally to the face in place of aftershave it shouldn t have any adverse effects. Ultimately there are just better alternatives to using hand sanitizer as an aftershave. Under normal conditions hand sanitizer is the go to for on the go hand cleaning when soap and water isn t available.
Yes it is safe to use alcohol based hand sanitizer such as purell on your face. I would stay away from those with other antibacterial ingredients as these will not do what aftershave is intended to close the pores and minimize inflammation razor burn. Hand sanitisers need 40 ethanol and you need them to stay in contact with the skin whilst you rub your hands together for about 30 seconds. What can you use instead of hand sanitizer.
After all hand sanitizers and aftershaves are essentially alcohol solutions. Most standard aftershaves contain about 40 60 percent alcohol while hand sanitizers contain over 60 percent alcohol. Purell hand sanitizer is a safe choice to use as an aftershave balm.
- Make Aloe Vera Hand Sanitizer
- Mckesson Premium Hand Sanitizer With Aloe 18 Oz Pump Bottle
- Mens Collection Ocean Hand Sanitizer
- Mini Purell Hand Sanitizer Bulk
- Microsan Foaming Hand Sanitizer
- Mermaid Hand Sanitizer Bath And Body Works
- Mermaid Tail Hand Sanitizer
- Mckesson Premium Hand Sanitizer
- Margarita Hand Sanitizer
- Man Drinks Hand Sanitizer Intervention
- Method Sweet Water Hand Sanitizer
- Method Hand Sanitizer Ingredients
- Make Hand Sanitizer Spray
- Mini Hand Sanitizer Nz
- Merek Hand Sanitizer
- Mermaid Life Hand Sanitizer
- Metro Desinfektionsmittel Hände
- Mermaid Tail Hand Sanitizer Holder
- Mini Hand Sanitizer Uk
- Medical Hand Sanitizer